- Texas Toast Bread
- Green pepper
- 3 chicken breasts or 7 frozen chicken tenderloins (that's what I used)
- 1 pckg. 4 cheese Mexican shredded cheese
- Cumin, chili powder, salt (if desired)
- Spreadable margerine
- Slice onion and green pepper lengthwise. I used about 1/4 cup onion and 1/2 pepper.
- Brown chicken, onion and pepper in skillet using light cooking spray or a bit of butter. Sprinkle a bit of cumin and salt on chicken.
- Remove all from pan and cut chicken into small pieces.
- Using same pan, assemble and grill sandwiches with peppers, onions, and chicken. Butter outside of bread, adding a sprinkle of chili powder. Add cheese to the mixture, grill until done.