Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CROCK POT ITALIAN CHICKEN ALFREDO

CROCK POT ITALIAN CHICKEN ALFREDO
 

     This was totally yummy and simple!  I'd never made it before so wasn't sure how it was going to go over.  Actually I'd been putting it off for a while because I was afraid it might not be good.  Then today  I had no idea what in the world I was gonna fix for dinner - hmmm, check Pinterest and BAM!  There was that recipe I'd saved to my board months ago.  So get your crock pot ready - I adore crock pot recipes, that way it's ready when I get  home!

     Here's your ingredients:


                                      

  • 4 chicken breasts (I was in a hurry, so I used 2 large cans of chicken).
  • 1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
  • 1 8-oz. cream cheese (softened)
  • 2 cans cream of chicken soup
Directions:

  1. Mix ingredients.  If using chicken breasts, place in crock pot first, then top with ingredients. If using canned chicken, chop in small pieces and mix in with rest of ingredients.
  2. Cook on low 4 hours for chicken breasts, or 1-1/2 hours for canned chicken.  If sauce is too thick when done, stir in 1 to 1-1/2 cups milk.
  3. Serve over spiral pasta.
     Serves 6



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave your comments, thoughts and suggestions! I love hearing from all you cool people!