NACHO POTATO SOUP
I love this soup, it it can be made so quickly and hits the spot on a cold (and snowy) winter day! If you have a box of au gratin potatos on hand, along with a can of corn and a can of diced tomatoes with green chilis, you're set!
- 1 box au grautin potatos
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 can corn, drained
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, american cheese, or any other kind you have on hand.
- In saucepan, combine au gratin ingredients, corn, tomatoes, and water, mix well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat; cover and simmer 15-18 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add milk and cheese. If you have hot pepper sauce on hand, you can add a few drops if desired.
- Cook and stir until cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley if desired.