Friday, April 13, 2012

Welcome to the Par-Tay!

     Hi there!  This weekend I'm participating in http://www.5minutesformom.com/'s Ultimate Blog Party!  Check it out over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I have a fun family and cook at lot so that's why I have this cooking blog.  Plus, my oldest daughter is getting married in 2 months, so I'm hoping this will help her out ;) It's a basic cooking blog, 'cause I'm a basic mom and most basic moms don't have time for lots of fru fru.  Everything here is simple and fast, so go ahead, have a look see and let me know what you think! (There's a little place below each recipe post where you can comment - I like that!)

1 comment:

  1. Ruthie I absolutely love cooking!! I sometimes post recipes and pictures of what I'm cooking on my blog. I will definitely be coming back.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave your comments, thoughts and suggestions! I love hearing from all you cool people!