DOUBLE DELICIOUS COOKIE BARS
I found this recipe years ago and have used it so much because it doesn't take any time to throw it all together and the fam just loves it. I've taken it to many a church dinner, picnic, or family reunion as well, and I've always returned home with an empty pan. Enough said - so yummy!
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) margerine
- 1 (14 oz.) can condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese's peanut butter chips (I use about 1 1/2 cups, but we love peanut butter over here)
- 1 package (1 1/2 cup) graham cracker squares
5 ingredients - count 'em - FIVE!!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees or 325 for glass dish.
- Spray 13x9 inch baking pan with Pam, then melt margerine in pan in oven.
- Crumble crackers and sprinkle crumbs evenly over margerine.
- Top with chips; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over chips.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. cut into bars. Store at room temperature.
1 stick melted butter in the pan while oven is preheating!
An easy way to crumble the crackers - everyone knows this, right?!
Scatter peanut butter chips onto crumbs
Add chocolate chips
Pour sweetened condensed milk over chips
Your family will love this, and they will love you because they'll think you're a genie for whipping this up so quickly. I know mine does...