Well. I saw these in Pinterest and have been waiting for a chance to make them and tonight all the stars aligned and: it happened. Everyone loved them, they taste every bit as good as they look, now what are you waiting for - get to the store, get some Bisquick and get busy!!!
- 2 cups Bisquick Biscuit Mix
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp. parsley
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix biscuit mix, milk and cheddar cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Drop 12 large spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and mix with parsley and garlic powder.
- When biscuits are done, brush butter mixture generously over before removing them from baking sheet. Serve warm, makes 10-12.