BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP
Still on a soup kick and waiting for the big snow storm to hit - plus I needed something fast!!! You can make this on the stove or in the crock pot - I prefer crock just because it's easier, you don't have to stand there stirring it, and yet it can be done in an hour if need be.
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 3 cans milk equal to soup amount
- 16 oz. frozen, chopped broccoli
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Combine cans of soup together.
- Add equal amount of milk (3 cans).
- Heat on medium heat and add sour cream.
- Defrost broccoli in microwave (about 10 minutes on defrost), then add to soup.
- Add cheese and heat on medium to low heat, stirring often. (Which is why I like to use the crock - it won't burn your soup and you don't have to constantly stir it!)