It was 2:00PM and I had no idea what was for dinner. I looked in the 'fridge and dug in my cupboard and came up with this:
"Looks good to me!" I thought. So, I threw it all together in a 9x13 pan, set the oven on low, and dashed out the door for more wedding errands!
- 1/2 bag of pre-cooked beef fajita strips
- 1 small can mushrooms
- 1 14-1/2 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 1 tsp. dried, minced onions (or a few onions cut in strips)
- 1 package tortillas (I used whole wheat)
- Mix all ingredients, slicing fajita meat into smaller pieces, if desired.
- Place in 9x13 pan and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees or 3 hours at 180 degrees.
- Spray non-stick pan with light cooking spray and heat tortillas. Keep in a covered container (or just use a plate and cover with a lid like I did).
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheeses, and guacamole if desired.