Squash running out your ears? I've got a couple of new recipes that are gonna knock your socks off!!! This is so great my whole family LOVED it! Think squash with a "chip" twist. Kinda crunchy, potato-ie - so good you can't eat just one!
- 1 cup instant potato flakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted and cocoled
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 cups raw bite-size squash
- In a small bowl, combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, celery salt, garlic powder, and butter. Transfer to a gallon size ziplock bag.
- In another bowl, beat eggs.
- Dip squash into egg, then drop into gallon bag and...shake, shake, SHAKE!!!
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 miutes.
Serves 8. Can be served with Ranch dressing or dip. Can also substitute or supplement squash with other vegetables - such as mushrooms, peppers, brocooli, cauliflower, and zucchini!